Banned Retro 60s Victorian Pullover in Black
True to size. The fabric is stretchy.
|Our size indication:||EU||UK||US||Length|
This is our own size guide: this garment is measured ánd tried on by our TopVintage ladies. To avoid any confusion we didn't mention specific measurements. Check our size guide and our possibly mentioned TIP! for your perfect size!
This 60s Victorian Pullover in Black is an all-time classic! She features an elegant high ribbed collar and chic bishop sleeves with wide cuffs. Made of a soft and stretchy, fine knitted viscose blend in black. Whether you pair her with a pair of trousers or a skirt, she's always the right choice!
- Ribbed collar
- Long bishop sleeves with wide cuffs
- Stretchy rib board at the collar, hem and sleeves
- Slightly shorter and therefor the perfect match to high waist items
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over € 250
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands, in all other countries before 3.30 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees
- 70% Viscose
- 30% Nylon
- Handwash inside out
- Wash inside out
- Machine wash 30c delicate
- Dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Ironing reverse cold