Lauren Rennells Vintage Hairstyling: How To Wear Your Hair
''Bad hair day?'' Vintage Hairstyling: How To Wear Your Hair is your little guide to designing your ideal 1950s hairstyle! Originally published in 1954, it was part of a series of advice books for women written by nutrition expert Joe Bonomo. The images of hairstyles from all angles is a tremendous resource for vintage 1950s hairstyles. Some of the wonderful information in this book includes advice and examples of hairstyles to best suit your face shape. Invest in your hair, it's the crown you never take off!
- Soft cover
- 60 pages
- Abridged republication of the original book.
- This item is excluded from our return / exchange policy
- Free shipping within UK, NL, BE, DE, AT, FR & LU
to all other countries free shipping on orders over 250 euros
- Mo - Fri ordered before 5 pm CET = same day shipping within the Netherlands,
Belgium before 3.30 pm CET, all other countries before 5 pm CET
Germany ordered before 12 am CET, delivery within 48 hours
- Customized fit advice!
Every item is measured and tried on
- 30-Day return within receipt
Money back if not satisfied!
- Everything about return policy, international shipping fees